Monday 21 November 2016

Introduction



Welcome to my Land 

Hi my name is Catherine , aka PlanningObsessed on Instagram and Etsy. I got into planning years back and living in India I found it very difficult to excess affordable planner stickers. As always international shipping is a bomb and to add to it our postal service is horrible everything seems to get lost or reach in 3 months

So I thought of making my own printable stickers and now I want to share my love for planning with everyone who loves it as much as I do.

Will be posting here once a week so keep a look out

xx

PlanningObsessed



  Etsy Shop 

1 comment:

  1. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com. / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete